Preparation & After Care
What to do before and after your eyelash extensions appointment
- Check your email, you’ll get a reminder with exact time and the address of my home studio.
- Please make sure you are on time. If you’re late I will have to cut into lash time if I have another client right after you.
- Set aside enough time for your appointment.
- 2 hours for a classic set is (1hr for refill)
- 2.5 hours for 3D set (20m minutes for refill)
- 3 hours for Russian Volume (1h 40m for refill)
- 1 hour for Lash Lift & Tint
- DO NOT wear any makeup (removing it cuts into lash time!)
- Take a shower before the appointment. It’s advisable you avoid hot steam two days after first application which ensures the glue sets for longer.
- Let me know ahead of time if you have any allergies to ingredients in glue! I can offer glue for sensitive eyes instead.
- In case you need to reach me last minute, text me at 647-836-7080
- Keep the lashes from getting wet for the first 12 hours.
- Brush lashes at least twice a day to keep them tangle free.
- Do not use oil based eye products, creams or mascara (they loosen the glue).
- Only use water-based makeup & makeup remover.
- Clean lashes with a lash cleanser daily to prevent build up and infection.
- Don’t rub eyes or pull on the lashes!
- As much as possible avoid sleeping on your face.
- Do not perm, tint or curl lashes.
- For best results, air dry lashes after getting them wet.
- See a trained eyelash technician to remove them – do not pull!
- To extend the life of your lashes, please schedule a touch up every 2-3 weeks.